[vet-mm] Renewal form for Pixeled teachers membership

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Wed Jan 28 14:21:26 EST 2009

Hi Rob,
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Early last year we entered into a trial partnership with VITTA, which included using the VITTA admin system, so we did not make memberships available as we were still working thru the whole process. We have not yet finalised details but once we have sorted all this out, we will let people know.

At this stage our new website is being set up and is currently at
http://www.vitta.org.au/pixeled
Once again, we will let people know when it is functioning fully.

Our first PD offering is on Fridsay 13th Feb - a half day session on the new year 11 course and half day on the current year 12 course. Details below:

Don't leave it to chance... VET Interactive Digital Media and Cert III Essentials
February 13, 2009

Are you new to teaching VET Interactive Digital Media (formerly VET Multimedia)? Or are you teaching Cert III in Multimedia (Units 3 & 4) for the first time? If so, Friday 13th of February is your Lucky Day! PixelEd is presenting a refresher day where experienced teachers of Multimedia will go over the basics of the Units of Competence, share some assessment tasks and show some examples of student work. Your chance to network with colleagues, find out about resources and maybe even win the Lucky Door Prize.

Don't leave it to chance - refresh your knowledge and enter the new school year with confidence!

Program
8:30 - Registrations Open
9:00 - Session 1: VET Interactive Digital Media (formerly VET Multimedia)
10:30 - Morning Tea
11:00 - Session 1 Continued
12:00 - Lunch
12:30 - Session 2: Certificate III in Mulitmedia
2:00 - Afternoon Tea
2:30 - Session 2 Continued
3:30 - Close

Venue