[vet-mm] AS2 v AS3 allowed

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 19 10:22:35 EST 2009

Hi Rob,
Yes I'm pretty sure that the revised advice that came out in June 05 is it (apart from the annual examiners reports) and that it applies for this year - last year of the course.

I would expect/hope we get something on the new exam for next year eg how will the new video unit be handled? Will it form part of the prac questions, if so, what software? or be confined to theory-type questions? It's really important to know what software types will be allowed on the exam next year, as training has to happen this year! At this stage I am assuming as is, but we don't know for sure!
Regards
Claire :-)
Warrandyte High