[vet-mm] AS2 v AS3 allowed

Rob Swain RSwain at gordontafe.edu.au
Thu Feb 19 08:38:57 EST 2009

Claire and Trav, thanks for that advice - I'll stick with AS2, that
seems the safe bet.

On a more general note, I did some digging to check the status of
current exam advice - this is all I can find...

1.       Examination Advice 2005-2006
<http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/correspondence/bulletins/2005/june/05junesu1
.pdf>  (VCAA Bulletin, Supplement 1, June 05, 327KB)

2.       As you all probably know, this revised examination advice
continued to apply in 2007 (VCAA Bulletin No. 45 February 2007).

3.       Not sure about 08/09??

Can anyone tell me if there has been more advice since then, I am
missing a few VCAA Bulletin's, maybe I missed something.

- Rob