[vet-mm] FLASH ActionScript 3.0 Buttons

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 17 22:34:14 EST 2009

Thanks for sharing these Travis.
I think the advice is that as far as we know, exam questions for the
final year of the scripting unit will not include the option of AS3.
But as mentioned the scripting questions tend to be pseudocode anyway
(but not always!)
There is certainly nothing to stop you teaching AS3 in the new course eg
the advanced skills unit or creative and  thinking skills unit etc
Regards
Claire :-)
Warrandyte High