[vet-mm] the principals of visual design and communication

Xufang Heinze heix at knox.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 16 21:44:10 EST 2009

Hi Marian,

Thank you for getting back to me so soon. Yes. What I mean the principles referred to the VET MM CertIII "CUFMEM07A Apply principles of visual design and communication to the development of a multimedia project" in the training package.

Do you know are they any resources (online one preferred) available there?

Thank you very mush!

Xufang