[vet-mm] Follow up from Friday's PD

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Sun Feb 15 08:55:40 EST 2009

Congratulations to our Friday the 13th lucky winners:
Ingrid Wood gets a copy of Photoshop CS4 and Michael Flynn Flash CS4.
They will be sent out to you next week.
Thanks to Adobe Education Leader, Sue Bell for providing these, on
behalf of Adobe.

We didn't realise until after the day, that something had gone awry with
the printing of notes for session 1, so we will be emailling another
copy to attendees.

Also session 2 attendees will get a copy of the powerpoint notes used.in
that session.

Membership of PixelEd for 2009 is currently being organised and we will
post details via the list.
The PD notes will be made available to members via our website.

PixelEd will be looking closely at the PD feedback forms and hoping to
plan future PD in response to your comments.
If attendees don't mind, we may contact you to clarify your suggestions
for PD.

We would welcome everyone's input on the question of PD.

Also encourage everyone to share resources, tips and discussions via
this list.
Cheers
Claire Bloom
PixelEd