[vet-mm] Don't leave it to chance - Register Now!

Xufang Heinze heix at knox.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 10 08:57:27 EST 2009

Hi Lisa,

Just wondering, do we have to bring our laptop to the workshop?

Regards,

Xufang Heinze
ICT Teacher/Manager of QUAD

The Knox School
A co-educational, independent school with a global perspective
PRE-PREP TO YEAR 12
220 Burwood Highway
Wantirna South VIC 3152
Phone: +61 3 8805 3800
Fax: +61 3 9887 1850
Website: www,knox.vic.edu.au
CRICOS Provider NO: 00151G ABN: 16 095 158 222 RTO Number: 21335