[vet-mm] Multimedia position

markwingara at optusnet.com.au markwingara at optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 11 15:04:59 EST 2009

Hi guys,
first up, Merry Christmas to you. Hope the year has been a good one and you had plenty of success with students.

One of our Multimedia staff has recently made the bold move to return to
further study. Therefore we are going to be looking for a Multimedia/Photo Imaging skilled person.

 Multi-Media / Design/ Imaging Teacher required.

 At this stage the load needing to be filled is mainly on a Wednesday;
 Certificate II Creative Industries IDM (external VETis).
 The focus of our programs tend to be more about the aesthetic and
 communication of designs rather than technical IT aspects of MM. Of
 course given the UOC's involved in Cert II & III IDM there is a balance of both.
 Samples of the style of work being produced in the current Cert II
 Creative Industries program is available at:
 http://www.northland.vic.edu.au/vet/index.htm

 There is also a Cert III full time Visual Arts & Contemporary Craft
 VET/VCAL  program. This department is requiring 2x50min sessions of Digital Imaging / Computer imaging

 The details for this program can be viewed at
 http://www.northland.vic.edu.au/NCAD/index.htm

 Trainers must have knowledge of Adobe Suite programs, with skills in
 audio, animation, imaging & web.
 Cert IV in Assessment & Training an advantage but could be gained in the
 first year. This position could be filled by a trained teacher or a
 practicing Designer/ Multimedia artist who is willing to gain a Cert IV
 in Assessment & Training .

 **Please note: This is an informal expression of interest at this stage.

 A formal application process will be published shortly through

Please send an expressions of interest to

northlanddesignstudies at gmail.com
94781333
Attention Mark Russell

All the best for the break