[vet-mm] Exam prep for scripting component

crb rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Thu Aug 20 14:15:23 EST 2009

Agree Rob with all you have said except there has never been a flowchart on
the exam so maybe there will be this year - given this is the last year for
scripting!!!
Also in the examiners reports kids find it reassuring to see the percentage
of kids getting whatever number of marks are allocated to a question ie
usually only a small percentage of kids who gain full marks for a scripting
question.
Claire :-)