[vet-mm] Video Cameras

Jeanean Pritchard jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 18 09:36:51 EST 2009

We also edit on premiere. No problems so long as the students have
enough drive space!
JP

Jeanean Pritchard
Media/Music/Arts
Highview College
Maryborough Vic
jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au

>>> "Mclean, Rachelle L" <Mclean.Rachelle.L at edumail.vic.gov.au>
18/08/2009 8:36 am >>>
We are editing on Premiere. The only problem was jerkiness when playing
back on the computer but that was because of the high def recording so
we lowered the quality and now it's fine. The cameras wer $1295 each.
Thank god for the VET banding funds.

Rachelle