[vet-mm] Has any one got any good ideas for critical and creativethinking?

Mclean, Rachelle L Mclean.Rachelle.L at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 11 14:45:24 EST 2009

Hey Anna,

I covered it when we did character design before making flash animations.  The other guy teaching VET IDM here covered it when he did Dreamweaver by giving the students random elements they had to include in their website, like a colour, a design element (like 'organic line', or 'small square') and a random object they had to sell. All the objects were not cool, like cailing fans and manilla folders.  The students had to do lots of brainstorming and designing which covered the critical and creative thinking.

I would be giving the kids a few random things they have to include in the video, or in the story so they can do the thinking stuff about how to overcome the problem of including the given things.

 Cheers,

Rachelle