[vet-mm] DEECD request for software used in schools

Arnott, Suzanne S arnott.suzanne.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 6 11:40:44 EST 2009

Hey Kevork...
I had a look and all of my preferred software was there...
sounds like this may be the basis for the software roll out through the Dept...
can we put the photoshop/adobe suite stuff in big letters? hehehe to make it more emphasised? It really is a lynch pin for most of our creative works.

As NSW's rollout of S/W included the Adobe Suite I am hoping our dept will also include this (how it works on the netbooks is beyond me)

Suzanne Arnott
eLearning Leader
Sandringham College
Holloway Rd