[vet-mm] Web DVD

Tue Aug 4 16:50:08 EST 2009

Ok, I got a little confused when you said view it on a TV!

Make, test and publish the site and burn the entire site folder to
the main directory of a CD and include a AUTO-RUN file. Google how to
make one. It's really easy....
If you're on a MAC the Auto-run file is done differently but do it on
a PC to be sure.

If you wish to include content for a DVD player "VIDEO_TS" folder,
just google "make DVD with CD-Rom content.

Hope that helps.

Stuart.