[vet-mm] Please help a Goose

EDWARDS. John edwajoh1 at lavalla.sale.catholic.edu.au
Mon Apr 27 10:24:35 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,

Marian suggested that I provide a personal email address, if you can help me, which I should have done initially: edwajoh1 at lavalla.sale.catholic.edu.au<mailto:edwajoh1 at lavalla.sale.catholic.edu.au>

Specifically, programs for the old year 11 and 12 multimedia course. I did have programs set out in terms of time, unit, activities and resources. If yours is different that is not a problem at all, I would be grateful for any assistance. It is a huge job to start from scratch again especially for a course we will no longer teach.

Kind Regards,

John Edwards