[vet-mm] OH&S in Year 11

Kate Mitchell Kate.Mitchell at wesleycollege.net
Thu Apr 23 13:22:18 EST 2009

Hi all,

The MEAA (Media, Entertainment and Arts Alliance) has a whole swag of
resources related to OH&S that could be good for teaching the new Cert
III Media course with to the Year 11s. Here's the link:

http://ohs.alliance.org.au/resources.html

I also saw a great interactive CD/DVD put out by them a while back -
had some great case studies, videos, tests and quizzes and exercise
sheets - a great wealth that would allow you to probably teach directly
from. Not sure how to get it or how much it is but if anyone's
interested I'm sure you could contact them and ask them about it. If I
find out anything I'll post an update.

Cheers
Kate

Kate Mitchell
Media Teacher
Glen Waverley Campus
Wesley College Melbourne
620 High Street Road
Glen Waverley
Victoria 3150
Ph: 8102 6118
kate.mitchell at wesleycollege.net

Sapere Aude - Dare To Be Wise

Wesley College Melbourne is a world class coeducational independent school
developing the whole person through timeless principles of learning:
- to know
- to do
- to live with
- to be
with innovation and wisdom

ABN 38 994 068 473  CRICOS 00354G

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please email a reply to Wesley
College and destroy the original message.