[vet-mm] Fw: Free Photoshop E-book

Jacqui jacquih at netspace.net.au
Mon Apr 6 19:55:30 EST 2009

Thanks Glenn for a fantastic link. I have just downloaded this file
undertaking a "journey" of really not knowing what I was doing. For any
that undergo my issues Firefox downloaded it and CA virus software
changed it to .efw. Thanks to Marian I changed the file ext to .rar. The
"winrar you suggested needed two mobile phone  SMS messages. Off to web
again suggested PKzip which worked beautifully.
Jacqui Hewitt