[vet-mm] Meeting after Exam Lecture

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Sep 26 14:55:31 EST 2008

For all those attending the after-exam-lecture meeting to discuss the new training package, here are the venue details:

Enoteca Oggi
237 Lygon Street,
Carlton
9349 5500

We will be upstairs in a pleasant room,  booked from 11.30 to 2pm in the name STONEY. You will be able to buy lunch and get coffee - I've eaten there and the food is nice. If you have any dietary issues, I suggest that you ring the manager Chris Young and discuss. Enoteca Oggi is on the west side of Lygon Street, next to the lolly store, and in the area between University Cafe and Papa Gino's.

See you there or before at the lecture,
Marian