[vet-mm] actionscript prob

Glenn Drew gedrew at optusnet.com.au
Thu Sep 11 21:26:35 EST 2008

Michelle, you are brilliant! I suspected it was a minor setting. There is no
kerning option in Flash 5 and was not a problem in Flash MX!?!?.
I have spent a week on this and abandoned the scripting module temporarily
because of this and some stressed-out Yr12s, and all it was was a small
tick. My classes have been ok with scripting in the past, provided the
classes can be presented coherently and without confusion, hence my
frustration and seeking help.
As  Auto-kerning was not turned on, on the teachers PC, the network ghost
must be inconsistent (not a ghost?). Not surprised as there are some other
inconsistencies with our Adobe CS3 settings also.

Thank you very much. Yet again shows the value of this listing.

Glenn Drew