[vet-mm] FW: IT Challenge Awards

ARNOTT Suz SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 10 15:29:13 EST 2008

Thought this may be of interest
It was passed on to my by our careers person
Cheers
Suz

Attached is a formal invitation to the 1st Annual IT Challenge Competition Awards Night.

The invite is open to call Careers/IT/Multimedia teachers that are part of the PCEA. It would good to have people from my home turf attend.

The event is Catered.

We have had a major response to the IT Challenge and is a prefect lead up to IDEF "International Digital Entertainment Festival" www.idef.com.au.

We are expecting approx 400 people and is a lead into the International Digital Entertainment Festival. (www.idef.com.au)

A few facts
The evening will be very modern and in a similar style to a MTV awards show.
The event will be filmed and broadcasted on our website at a later date.
Made into a DVD
Attended by High School teachers (IT/Multimedia/Careers), High School Students, Parents, TAFE, Industry Sponsors, VITTA and MMV.

Faculty of Information Technology Monash University

Requests the pleasure of your company to the 1st annual IT Challenge Awards Night, at BMW Edge Federation Square 6:30pm Tuesday 16th September 2008

The IT Challenge Awards night is proudly presented by the following sponsors

Adobe,Connecting Point,Autodesk,Intense Design,Edsoft,Gamehead,Microsoft Storm FX,IDEF - International Digital Entertainment Festival

Competition Link
:http://www.infotech.monash.edu.au/promotion/competitions/it-challenge/

RSVP: Andrew Owen 12/09/08
Email:Andrew.owen at infotech.monash.edu.au