[vet-mm] Scripting removed from new Cert III InteractiveMedia course ?

Mclean, Rachelle L Mclean.Rachelle.L at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Sep 9 17:19:03 EST 2008

I'm sad to see it go.  I've always liked the scripting unit.  The kids
need something in there to stretch the brain cells a bit, plus it gives
the course more credibility I think, so it's not just a 'make pretty
digital things' course.  I'm hoping to get it going in my school for
2010 and will stick some scripting in there somewhere.

Cheers,

Rachelle