[vet-mm] Scripting removed from new Cert III Interactive Media course ?

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 9 09:58:05 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

     How do others read the new course re scripting ?
I have noticed the "CUFDIG302A Author Interactive Sequences" Unit of
Competence as perhaps the best candidate for scripting.

Design specifications
may include:
* interactive script

   I expect most people won't do the extra if it is not mandatory. How
does everyone feel about this after all the scripting they learned and
developed ?
Perhaps if any who were on the steering committee read this they can
tell us the rationale behind the removal.

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au