[vet-mm] Macromedia Director

Ana Tuckerman atuckerman at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 9 09:12:40 EST 2008

Slowley it is disappearing.
Every year that i have marked the VCE exam, there have been fewer and fewer students who use director.
It is still used in industry, but only by a very few. Since Flash has been able to combine movie files, most people have moved on to use it.
personally i don't think it has long to live.

Ana Tuckerman
Multimedia and Media Department
ELTHAM College of Education