[vet-mm] VCE VET IDM

Ana Tuckerman atuckerman at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 3 15:25:36 EST 2008

Last week I had a meeting with the curriculum developer and the VET
coordinator and we will be offering Cert III over year 11 and 12, with
no Cert II.
To quote the Curriculum developer "why bother doing cert II when it is
only a pathway to Cert III, and you don't need to do it to do Cert 3"
We don't do multi in year 10, So we will be giving it a miss.

I will look forward to seeing you all to chat about the new course after
the exam revision lecture.
:)
Ana