[vet-mm] help please - CUF01 Units 3/4

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 3 11:55:36 EST 2008

Hi Steve,
PixelEd will be running a session at VITTA conference for those undertaking the current Cert 3 for the first and last time next year. Watch out for notices about this.

Ana Tuckerman published some SACs a few years back, try Warringal Publishing - QATS (quality assessment tasks series) They are a bit dated but can be easily modified.

Another sample can be found http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vet/programs/multimedia/multimedia.html#H2N1005A

VCAA run a session on scored assessment early in the year, so watch out for that as well. I didn't attend this year, but generally some sample SACs are looked at.
Regards
Claire Bloom