[vet-mm] Photoshop PDs

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 27 13:21:37 EST 2008

As mentioned, the Natcoll material is good, as are the Adobe web resources.
Sometimes the various Photoshop magazines (any big newsagency and browse them) have relevant tutorials especially if wanting to do more advanced stuff.
As far as training yourself, I still think the Adobe Classroom in a Book series is great. Comes with CD containing the resources needed. Exercises tend to be a bit wordy for kids, but I use modified forms with my class. I have CS3 but still use some of the Classroom in a Book material from PhotoShop 5,6 and 7.
Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High