[vet-mm] VITTA conference and PixelEd

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 23 12:23:49 EST 2008

PixelEd committee members will discuss the new Unit 1-2 offerings for
next year, with an eye on the new year 12 course in 2010.
We believe that if you are planning for students to continue VET in 2010
and undertake the scored assessment, you need to start preparing in
Units 1-2.
Unfortunately we won't have details on assessment, exam, software etc
for 2010, so can only assume similar requirements to the current ones.

We'll offer some suggested approaches and units of work, share ideas for
resourcing the course and encourage discussion on issues of concern
especially ongoing PD and support ...

We're happy to hear what sorts of things would  help people implement
the new course next year...so post away....happy to make it a really
"special event" but need your input.
Claire Bloom :-)