[vet-mm] VET MM III resources - Tay Vaughan

Paul Maxted pmaxted at delasalle.melb.catholic.edu.au
Fri Nov 28 10:38:40 EST 2008

Hi,

You might want to have a look at Tay Vaughan's book called Multimedia:
Making it Work by McGraw Hill/ Osborne (7th ed.)

I have attached the index and a few sample pages for you to view. I have
bought some for our library and will probably buy a class set for next
year.

Like Anna I really like the Natcoll books and have ordered quite a few for
the beginners in my YR11 class.

Cheers
Paul
De La Salle College

--
PLEASE NOTE:  This Email and any attachments may be confidential and, if
you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the