[vet-mm] peanut? and the corrupt files

Russell, Chris crussell at bhssc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 12 22:49:42 EST 2008

Hi
Yes some exam files on student computers apparently had corrupt files and the technician had to swap the students to spare exam computers.
It was a little disruptive.
I was hoping the exam supervisor would mention this on the report.
It appears the problem may have extended beyond our college. I am now think is worth providing information about the nature of the problem to VCAA.

Chris Russell
BHSSC Visual Arts Coordinator