[vet-mm] First time cert III 2009!

Travis Parker tparker at sjrc.melb.catholic.edu.au
Tue Nov 11 10:11:15 EST 2008

Guys,

Have been reading the posts all year with interest, but now after teaching
cert II for the first time this year (And creating 2 overflowing folders
of resources, most never to be used again!) I have to follow it up by
teaching cert III next year. I have a few questions about this, if I may:

1) I have all senior classes and our transition period is during VITTA
conference (I applied for the wednesday multimedia session and was
rejected by my school), so are there any other PDs running?

2) Are there any books I could get resources/theory from? I heard an
author 'Thomson'?

3) Are we using actionscript 2.0 or 3.0? I taught my students 3.0 this
year, and am hoping to continue with it.

Any help (on anything!) would be greatly appreciated - I know everyone is
very busy this yime of year!

All the best

Travis Parker

--
This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the