[vet-mm] Urgent request

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Thu May 29 16:43:17 EST 2008

Just a quick note to those offering the new CUF07 course next year (in what
ever form it will be) - it can be downloaded from the NTIS free of charge
and does not have to be purchased anymore.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO
Australian Institute of Education and Training
P.O. Box 171
Brunswick West 3055
Phone: (03) 9387 2051
FAX: (03) 9387 3470