[vet-mm] menu question

peterfowler at optusnet.com.au peterfowler at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 28 13:13:15 EST 2008

Hi John,
I had a play to see if there was an easy fix, but alas no luck. I ran into the same dilemma as you with the flash document needing to be the expanded size or else it didn't function.
A possible work around could to break up the menu items as separate flash files and then create a CSS dropdown menu using the individual flash files.
There is a file attached to show the structure of a CSS dropdown menu if that is of any help.
Good Luck
Yours Sincerely
Peter Fowler
Swinburne Senior Secondary College