[vet-mm] AQTF 2007 audit - assessment validation swap/industryconsultation

Robert Ruzbacky ruzbackyr at aloysius.vic.edu.au
Fri May 16 16:17:12 EST 2008

Yes I would be interested. Ditto for the Flash character animation. Also
would be good to do some visual communication regarding website design.

Regards,

Robert
St Aloysius College

> We will keep that in mind, Paul.  As a general question, is visual
> communication an area where others would like PD?
>  Thanks,
> Marian

> swap/industryconsultation
>

> Thanks Marian,
>

> Sounds like it was a worthwhile PD!  I am well versed in Actionscript 1
> and 2 so if you need any help just give us a holler.
>
> The area I need more PD in is Visual Communication  and general artistic
> skills such as advanced character animation and Photoshop.
>
> If there are any plans for PDs in this area I would be very interested.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Paul

individual sender, and not necessarily those of St. Aloysius College.

St. Aloysius College
31 Curran Street, North Melbourne, Australia
P.O. Box 2072, Hotham Hill,
North Melbourne, Vic. 3051
Telephone: 03 9329 0411
Facsimile: 03 9328 2801