[vet-mm] re inputoutput box
Hewitt, Jacqueline R
hewitt.jacqueline.r at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu May 15 14:52:27 EST 2008
Hi all-retyped the sheet as promised and now have multiple places of
storage of the file.. Hope you do not need buttons!!!
Here it is Cheers Jacqui Hewitt Bayside
Input output box
1. Open an new flash document
2. Draw a static text box using the T tool
3. Write the "instruction" in the box-write "enter your name".
4. Draw an input text box-put a border around it and give your
variable (var) a name "name"
5. Insert a "new symbol" and make a lovely button
6. Open Library and put the button on to the stage
7. Select the button and open "actions" F9
//put a stop on frame 1
//check your syntax for errors
Put F6 in frame 2
8. Delete all of the objects off the stage in frame 2
9. Draw a dynamic text box on frame 2 and give it a var name
//put a stop on frame 2
Test your work!
Put a button on the stage (and appropriate script) frame 2 and go to
where ever you wish!! Eg frame 3
Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the vet-mm