[vet-mm] Scripting Examples

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 12 14:42:40 EST 2008

Here are my egs of a timer and a form.

________________________________

From: vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of EDWARDS. John
Sent: Wed 12/03/2008 9:19 AM
To: VET Multimedia Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: [vet-mm] Scripting Examples

Hi Guys,

I know that scripting is always mentioned in emails but I am putting together my second term and will be doing 2D animation and scripting. I have just about got it completed except for a couple simple scripting examples of using a Timer, Forms and Input Validation. If anyone has some examples I would be most appreciative.

One last favor if someone could point me in the direction of a good lip syncing tutorial.

Cheers,

John Edwards
Lavalla Catholic College