[vet-mm] the new TP !!!

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 7 23:53:42 EST 2008

VCAA doesn't have the nominal hours yet, so can't make a decision about which units they will go with. They have to choose them, in part, to fit with the school time available - 400 hours approx over two years.

Lisa from VCAA was quite sure the new tp was on the NTIS site, but I can only see the old one, which is CUF
01, and it doesn't state that it is superseded like some others.