[vet-mm] the new TP !!!

peterfowler at optusnet.com.au peterfowler at optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 7 14:30:03 EST 2008

Hi List,
I must be slightly dense but I can't find the new training package on the NTIS site.
I have tried searching for the code and browsing through the list of packages but to no avail.
Can someone PLEASE put a link on an email and reply.

Also Ana the doc your attachment won't open in Mac land it comes up as gobbly-gook.
Can you attach it as a word.doc

The whole notion of change is scary enough let alone trying to implement it for the commencement of next year.
Hopefully some of my fears will be sated once I have a good look at the new package.

Thanks in anticipation.
Yours Sincerely
Peter Fowler
Swinburne Senior Secondary College