[vet-mm] New TP

Ana Tuckerman atuckerman at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au
Mon Jun 30 15:42:50 EST 2008

I think that the problems that we might encounter if we don't start the new package next year with the year 11's, is that the 2010 exam will reflect the new training package. We might me disadvantaging out student's is we stick to the old one.
:)

Ana Tuckerman
Multimedia and Media Department
ELTHAM College of Education