[vet-mm] New TP

Brian Pearce BPearce at clc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jun 30 11:02:06 EST 2008

Hi Paul,

At this late stage , that would be my preference too, but my understanding of what has been said in the discussions here is that we have to change over at cert 2 level next year, even though we're not sure what we're changing to yet. Is that right, or do we have the option of staying with the old cert 2 for another year ?

regards,

Brian Pearce,
CLC, Eltham