[vet-mm] RE: Dual Boot Macs

Brian Pearce BPearce at clc.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 18 12:00:21 EST 2008

We had to wind down our mac lab 18 months ago for the same reason of
non-support by the techs, despite our pleading that in 12 months the
dual boot system would be up and running.

6 months later the director of curriculum came to a meeting and told us
she saw some Macs at an in-service and all about how fantastic they were
!!!!

I think the dark side might be winning. I tried to log in to my home
imac this morning using ctrl-alt-delete.

Brian Pearce

Catholic Ladies College.