[vet-mm] flash problem

Brendan Weston 1 bweston at gordontafe.edu.au
Mon Jun 16 16:26:52 EST 2008

Gday John,

Quick fix. I attached your file with this little bit added below. I
placed the code on frame 3 of scene 2 instead of the movie clip. I also
renamed the scene to "end" to make it easier to target.

The delete onEnterFrame stops a massive spam of bleeps once the function
is called.
I definetely recommend not using scenes if its possible.

Hope that helps for now. :)

onEnterFrame = function () {
	if (lives==0){
		trace("bleep");