[vet-mm] Pixeled Annual Industry Dinner and solutions to scripting exercises.

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Wed Jul 30 10:50:51 EST 2008

Thanks Paul for your kind words (and solutions!!)

A special thanks to thos involved in organisation of the night - Stuart Bush tee'd up the Motion Studio Tour and great meal and Marian Stoney organised our guest speaker, Peter Webb, so thanks to both of them! VITTA too for organising online bookings etc.
It was great to catch up with some familiar faces and meet new people, although it was such a busy night, I didn't get a lot of time to chat!!
Agree totally with your comments Paul, I was just gob smacked by both the facility at Deakin and Peter's work - really amazing!

Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High