[vet-mm] Pixeled Annual Industry Dinner

Paul Sijpkes sijp at knox.vic.edu.au
Wed Jul 23 17:08:51 EST 2008

Sounds fantastic, I’ll be there.

Good work PixelEd, without you guys I would not have survived
my first 2 years of teaching Multimedia!  (Including an audit this year :(( )

Paul Sijpkes
VET Co-ordinator
The Knox School
A co-educational, independent school with a global perspective
PRE-PREP TO YEAR 12
220 Burwood Highway
Wantirna South VIC 3152
Phone: +61 3 8805 3800
Fax: +61 3 9887 1850
Website:www,knox.vic.edu.au
CRICOS Provider NO: 00151G ABN: 16 095 158 222