[vet-mm] PixelEd AGM

Mr John Parlas john.parlas at YVG.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 22 19:49:40 EST 2008

Great work team. PixelEd is going from strength to strength through your hard work and expertise. Thanks for providing PD opportunities and looking out for the interests of our students with the VCAA on the new course.

Regards
John

John Parlas
Head of ICT
Yarra Valley Grammar
92627700

-----Original Message-----
From: vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Stoney, Marian Sy
Sent: Tue 7/22/2008 4:10 PM
To: vet-mm at edulists.com.au
Subject: [vet-mm] PixelEd AGM

Our AGM was held last night, and the Presidents' Report is attached for those interested in what has happened in PixelEd over the past year.

The new committee comprises:
Co-president: Claire Bloom
Co-president: Marian Stoney
Secretary/Treasurer: Susan Bell
Web Liaison: Ana Tuckerman
Committee member: Michelle Dennis
Committee member: Jo Trim
Committee member: Stuart Bush
Committee member: Mario Yannakakis

Our meetings are open to all. The next will be held  at 6pm on Monday August 11th at the VITTA office, Suite 209, 134-136 Cambridge St, Collingwood. (If you wish to attend, just confirm the date with any member of the committee beforehand, because occasionally we have to alter dates due to unforeseen circumstances.)