[vet-mm] VET 2009 Help

ARNOTT Suz SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 18 14:33:22 EST 2008

That would be awesome...
My email is
sa at emc.vic.edu.au
if that helps :)

Suzanne Arnott
ICT Staff Support
Photography and Multimedia Coordinator
Elisabeth Murdoch College
Langwarrin

-----Original Message-----
From: vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:vet-mm-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Allan Barnes
Sent: Friday, 18 July 2008 2:31 PM
To: 'VET Multimedia Teachers' Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [vet-mm] VET 2009 Help

Thanks Suzanne. I have the PowerPoint presentation from the meeting - I'm
happy to scan them in and send them to the list but not sure about the
copyright issue?

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO
Australian Institute of Education and Training
P.O. Box 171
Brunswick West 3055
Ph: (03) 9387 2051
FAX: (03) 9387 3470