[vet-mm] Resource Wiki

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 27 12:00:07 EST 2008

Thanks for sharing this resource Chris.Looks good!

Last year I had my students create a Wiki defining terms used in the animation unit.
Much of it was just material they copied and pasted from other sites. As well as defining a couple of terms each, they were given the task of updating and improving each others definitions. This worked really well as I told them these were there notes for this topic and they ahd better make sure they were accurate and understandable!
Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High