[vet-mm] Past papers

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 18 12:50:03 EST 2008

No not a silly question - as mentioned to Michelle, you need the actual exam CD. I would hope that VCAA would send you it, if you ask them. I'm not sure how far back they would go? They should have copies of the last couple of years.
I'd like to hear if they do not provide it for schools that are new to yr 12 VET MM!!

If not, I'm sure you could borrow from a nearby (not sure where you are?) school that has run the exam in the past.
I'm not sure about copyright issues but I'm sure someone could burn and post past CDs to you.
Let me know
Regards
Claire :-)