[vet-mm] Content & Copy

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 7 07:34:57 EST 2008

I have had kids design (not build) web page/s on a school activity eg
the year 7 camp. One is written for a student audience, the other for
parents.
You can take any aspect of school and write it as a promotional piece as
if it is to be published on the school site, marketing the school, then
the same topic but written in an instructional or informative manner for
the intranet, existing members of the school community - writing about
the same thing but with different functions and target audiences.
Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High