[vet-mm] Educational Games Mailing List up and running

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Wed Dec 3 10:17:15 EST 2008

Hi Jamie,

 Thanks for the feedback. I don't like duplication as a rule. I am sure Derek has a number of wikis, blogs and forums also.
I guess we have two choices, either wait and see if the list flies and link in to these other resources as part of the list's strength and connections.
Or close the list and tell people to look elsewhere.
My preference is the first option and we can see what happens.

Happy to hear other opinions

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> "Fawcett - Le Rossignol,Jamie E" <fawcettlerossignol.jamie.e at edumail.vic.gov.au> 3/12/2008 8:54 am >>>
Hi all,

There is already a education based Games-Learning email list operating
out of QLD (GAMESINLEARNING at DISCUSSIONS.EQ.EDU.AU).  I know it's not
Victorian based, but it may offer more ideas and differing perspectives.

Cheers,
Jamie
  _____