[vet-mm] VCE VET IDM

ARNOTT Suz SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 5 14:37:55 EST 2008

Sorry Kevork...
I didn't mean to jump on your toes... oops
Sorry
Not thinking much... just flying through things today

Suzanne Arnott
ICT Staff Support
Photography and Multimedia Coordinator
Elisabeth Murdoch College
Langwarrin

"A master can tell you what he expects of you. A teacher, though, awakens your own expectations."
- Patricia Nea