[vet-mm] VCE VET IDM - see attached!!

Brian Pearce BPearce at clc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 5 08:24:25 EST 2008

Hi Ana,

I can see too, but now I have a headache.

Does it mean that we have to provide both Yr 11 pathways so that those
who chose to finish at Yr 11 have a "certificate". It seems if we just
offer the Cert III in Media those that drop out at Yr 11 will only have
a partial completion of Cert III in Media. Will this be any better or
worse than a completed Cert II in Creative Industries ( Media )? Does
the VCAA require that we offer both Certificates or is it optional?

Also, without seeing the details, it looks like it might be possible to
maintain some scripting under the Author Interactive Sequences UOC.

I suppose when we hear more details, including what will be examined,
the way to proceed will become clearer.

Brian Pearce